Employee Housing Department
Around 60 candidates a week arrive at Pollux to start in a great position. Many of these candidates come from abroad and also need accommodation. You ensure that the temporary workers are adequately scheduled in our housing locations.
The right occupancy rate
It is your responsibility to ensure that the housing locations have the right occupancy rate. You plan the temps in an accommodation location closest to the customer and try to take the temps' wishes into account as much as possible.
You also coordinate - especially in the high season - with the transport and recruitment departments on a daily basis.
For ongoing matters, landlords know where to find you and you are the point of contact for colleagues and temps with questions about accommodation. If there are breakdowns or complaints, you make sure they are dealt with properly.
Furthermore, your duties consist of:
- proper file building;
- delivering homes and its written confirmation;
- carrying out pre-, interim and final inspections and their written confirmation;
- other administrative matters (e.g. passing on damages to temporary workers) in the housing field;
- keeping the planning system up to date;
- monitoring liveability.
Pollux, your new employer
Pollux is a fast-growing, international company specialising in the staffing of both Dutch and international workers. And we have been doing so since 2005. With our headquarters in Roosendaal, we are ready for customers and workers every day. Our focus is mainly on the logistics sector and the food industry. Working at Pollux means joining a small and close-knit team where no two days are the same. Together we achieve great results and we are there for each other. As part of Pollux, you get all the space you need to take on responsibilities and develop yourself as a professional and as an individual.
Your accuracy and drive ensure that the administrative process runs smoothly. In addition, you bring with you:
- a minimum of intermediate vocational education (MBO) level
- good command of the English language
- good command of the Polish and/or Romanian language
- knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of Plan4Flex is an advantage
- flexibility, you do not have a nine-to-five mentality
Your dose of working conditions
Work hard, play hard and we reward that! That's why we offer you for this position at Pollux:
- A starting salary of €2115 and a maximum of €2600 per 4 weeks based on your knowledge and experience.
- As you develop yourself, you can rise to the next salary scale as defined in the salary house
- an employment contract for 40 hours per week
- 25 days off per year
- commuting allowance
- additional allowances for on-call and weekend shifts
- pension scheme
- end-of-year bonus in accordance with the collective labour agreement
- fresh fruit and good coffee at the office
- fun staff activities to get to know your colleagues even better
We look forward to receiving your CV. We can't wait to meet you!