The Pollux group hereafter called Pollux attaches great importance to careful and safe handling of privacy-sensitive information of its website visitors, candidates, employees and self-employed persons. Pollux has therefore drawn up this privacy statement. Pollux treats and secures the personal information entrusted to her with the utmost care. With this privacy statement Pollux gives you insight into how Pollux in occurring situations in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG) handles your personal data.
2. Who are we
The Pollux group includes:
- Pollux Personeelsdiensten B.V.
- Pollux Detachment B.V.
- Themis B.V.
- Pollux Lodgement & Transport B.V.
Pollux group is located at Ettenseweg 6, 4706 PB in Roosendaal. Pollux is a controller within the meaning of the AVG and thus has control over the processing of personal data and determines the purposes and means of processing. Pollux engages other companies to perform services for it. In addition, Pollux uses external recruitment agencies. Pollux remains responsible for processing your personal data in these situations. Pollux makes contractual arrangements with these companies in a processing agreement regarding the handling of your personal data, so that your privacy remains guaranteed.
3. Technical Information
When you visit our website, the website automatically collects information about the (devices of) our visitors. This includes, for example, information about the device used to visit the website, the IP address of your device, the IP address of your Internet Service Provider, the operating system you are using, the date and time of your visit, the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly, the pages you visited and the information you viewed on the website, the geo location where you are located and the material you send to and download from the website. We use this technical information to administer the Web site and to improve the quality and effectiveness of our Web site.
5. When do we collect your personal data?
We are permitted to retain and process your data in the following cases:
- If you have given Pollux written consent to process your personal data for one or more specific purposes.
- If the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party, or to take action at your request prior to the conclusion of a contract
- If processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation imposed on Pollux
- If the processing is necessary to protect your or another's vital interests
- If the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in Pollux
- If the processing is necessary to pursue the legitimate interests of Pollux or a third party, except where your interests or the fundamental rights and freedoms requiring protection of your personal data outweigh those interests.
6. Why do we collect your personal data
Your personal data is used to best provide the Services offered to you, including staffing, secondment, mediation, payroll, accommodation, transportation, payroll, personnel management, personal development & employability and recruitment & selection. In addition, personal data may be transferred to the SNA and inspection bodies in order to comply with our legal obligations.Pollux uses your data for the purposes listed below:
- Matching labor market supply and demand.
- Notifying you of interesting offers of products and services from Pollux and third parties.
- For the purpose of attendance control in relation to work.
- Record hours worked and process in our payroll system.
- To be able to assess your suitability and availability in connection with a placement for permanent or temporary work or an assignment, which may include the use of test results.
- Newsletters and promotional offers that may be of interest to you, only if you have signed up for them.
- To establish and maintain an employee or personnel/agency relationship with you and to perform the relevant administration for this purpose.
- To fulfill our reintegration obligations and thereby comply with regulations imposed from the government.
- To help persons with a large(er) distance from the labor market find employment.
- To be able to record an assignment with the client in an agreement with the client and to maintain and fulfill the agreement with the client.- To process data on behalf of our clients as part of pre-employment screening.
- To promote your personal development and employability, including training, education and testing
- For management purposes including management information, providing internal controls and corporate security and conducting audits and auditing.
- Quality purposes such as certification.
- Apply for subsidies, premium discounts, etc.
- If we have entered into an employee or staffing/mediation relationship with you, for compliance with laws and regulations, including but not limited to identification, labor, tax and social security laws, combating fraud, and national and international sanctions laws.
- Providing housing - if required.
- Offering transportation - if desired.
- To Protect the Public Health of the Dutch Population.
7. What personal data do we collect from you?
Pollux may process the personal data below if you are a job seeker, candidate, secondee, (temporary) employee, self-employed person and/or business relation of Pollux. You are responsible for ensuring that the personal data you provide is accurate and up to date.
Job seeker or candidate
- Name information, e-mail address, phone number and other contact information
- Birth details, age, gender.- Curriculum vitae (CV), information on education, internships and work experience.
- Data on training and education and/or testing you have attended or done yourself or through us.
- Availability and leave data.
- Other data that are or may be important in the context of assessing the candidate's suitability, for example, references and certificates and data regarding work experience.- On a voluntary basis, any other content with which you introduce yourself (video, photo).
- Data other than those listed above whose processing is required pursuant to or necessary for the purposes of the law.
Seconded, (temporary) employee and self-employed person
- If you may start working/work/have worked for Pollux or its principals, Pollux may process the data below:
- Name information, e-mail address, telephone number, bank and/or checking account number and other contact information.
- Birth data, age, gender.
- Curriculum vitae (CV), information on education, internships and work experience.
- Data on training and education and/or testing you have attended or done yourself or through us.
- Data on availability and leave.- Nationality, BSN & ID (copy of ID), any work permit.
- Data in the context of pre-employment screening.
- Data on the nature and content of previous job placements, as well as their termination.
- Other data that are or may be important in the context of assessing the candidate's suitability, for example, references and certificates and data relating to work experience.
- Other data related to personnel, salary and absence records.
- On a voluntary basis other content by which you introduce yourself (video, photo).
- Data other than those listed above whose processing is required pursuant to or necessary for the purposes of the law
- Records in the context of maintaining trip records.
- Registration in the context of transportation planning.
- Registration for the purpose of arranging health insurance.
- Register BRP and RNI for the purpose of obtaining a BSN number.
8. Third Parties
Pollux may transfer your personal data to other entities of Pollux, its principals, subcontractors (e.g., data processors) who provide services or execute orders on behalf of Pollux, suppliers, government agencies and other business associates. And in all other cases in which we may be obligated to do so, for example, by court order or court decree.
The provision of personal data is made on the basis of a legitimate interest, legal obligation and/or for the performance of the agreement in accordance with the purposes listed under "Why do we collect your personal data?".
Your personal data may be transferred outside the Netherlands. Pollux has taken the necessary measures to ensure that the transmitted personal data is adequately protected.
9. Your Rights
We are committed to ensuring that you can easily exercise your rights regarding the processing of your personal data. If you wish to exercise any of the rights listed below, please contact us as described below. In the unlikely event that we have provided you with incorrect personal data, we will rectify this.
You can contact us at any time through the Data Protection Officer (FG) Ms. C. Verlaan and ask her to indicate which (categories of) data we process about you, for what purposes, from what source the data comes and what retention periods are used by us.
If you wish an adjustment in your personal data, you must request Pollux in writing via e-mail address email@example.com or by letter addressed to Pollux, Ettenseweg 6, 4706 PB in Roosendaal to perform this for you. Our employees are entitled to ask you to make your identity known to us.
Limiting processing of your data
If you do not agree with the content of the data we hold on you, you may submit a written request to temporarily restrict the processing of your data. We will then wait to distribute your data until, in your opinion, it is back in order. You may submit a request for a processing restriction at any time in writing via email address firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter addressed to Pollux, Ettenseweg 6, 4706 PB in Roosendaal to the Data Protection Officer (VG) Ms. C. Verlaan.When we restrict processing of your personal data, we will inform you of this in writing.Right to transfer dataYou may request the personal data we hold about you in a structured, common and machine-readable form via the Data Protection Officer (VG) Ms. C. Verlaan.
You are completely free to transfer this information to third parties.
Right to be forgotten
If you no longer wish to use our services, you may submit a written request for deletion of all your personal data to the Data Protection Officer (FG) Ms. C. Verlaan. You can do this at any time via email address email@example.com or by letter addressed to Pollux B.V., Ettenseweg 6, 4706 PB in Roosendaal. We cannot comply with your request if a legal basis requires Pollux to retain your data in accordance with the statute of limitations. As soon as this period has expired, we will delete your data immediately and inform you of this.
In addition, you may withdraw any consent you have given to process your data at any time. We will cease processing your personal data for which you had consented. However, withdrawing your consent will not affect any processing that has already taken place.
Right to object
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time because of your particular situation.
Procedure, response time and costs
We will try to process your requests as mentioned in this section as soon as possible, but at the latest within one month. We are required to verify your identity before your requests can be fulfilled. Your requests will in principle be processed electronically, unless this is not possible or you request otherwise.For the processing of your aforementioned requests, we will in principle not charge you a fee, unless your requests are excessive, manifestly unfounded or if you request additional copies when exercising the right of inspection.
10. Data protection officer
Pollux has appointed a Data Protection Officer who supervises the application of and compliance with the privacy rules within the organization. You can contact the Data Protection Officer in writing via firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter addressed to Pollux, Ettenseweg 6, 4706 PB in Roosendaal, for the attention of Mrs. C. Verlaan.
Pollux makes every effort to optimally secure your personal data against unlawful use. We do this by means of physical, administrative, organizational and technical measures. For example: only authorized persons have access to the data. If and insofar as data are provided to data processors who provide services or execute orders on its behalf, Pollux has agreed with them that they also optimally secure the personal data.
12. Retention period
Pollux does not retain personal data longer than necessary for the purpose of processing and in accordance with legal retention periods.
13. Questions, comments, complaints or (suspected) Data breach
If you have questions, comments or complaints about the protection of your personal data by Pollux, please contact us in writing at email@example.com or by letter addressed to Pollux B.V., Ettenseweg 6, 4706 PB in Roosendaal.If you do not agree with the use of your personal data by Pollux, you may also lodge a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
Pollux reserves the right to modify or amend this privacy statement. None of the provisions of the privacy statement is intended to create any obligation or agreement between Pollux and a data subject.
15. Other provisions
The provisions of this privacy statement and any disputes arising from it are governed by Dutch law.