Being in contact with others gives you a lot of energy. That's great, because in this recruiter vacancy you are constantly interacting with candidates, colleagues and parties abroad. In your position you are not only busy recruiting temporary workers, you guide these candidates from the first contact moment up to a warm welcome in the Netherlands. You mainly focus on Romanian labor migrants. Part of your job consists of maintaining contact with both your colleague recruiter and the recruitment agencies in Romania. In addition, you focus on the candidates who respond directly to the vacancies. Your activities also consist of:
• posting vacancies on our recruitment channels.
• assessing applications and contacting candidates who respond.
• maintain contact with the pool of available candidates.
• building a relationship with candidates.
• keeping track of contact moments in the ATS system.
Candidates appreciate your genuine interest, warmth and hospitality. You are a social person. Moreover, you are problem-solving, you see the work that needs to be done and you know how to keep the overview in the hectic. In addition, you take with you:
• minimum secondary education work and thinking level.
• preferably some experience in recruitment.
• experience with the use of social media.
• good command of English and preferably Romanian.
• the willingness to participate in on-call services.
Your working conditions
Work hard, play hard and we reward that! That is why we offer you for this position at Pollux:
• a salary of €2114 and a maximum of €2614 per 4 weeks based on your knowledge and experience.
• an employment contract for 40 hours a week.
• 25 days off per year.
• travel allowance for commuting.
• extra allowances for accessibility and weekend services.
• pension scheme.
• year-end bonus in accordance with the collective labor agreement.
• fresh fruit and good bean coffee in the office.
• fun staff activities to get to know your colleagues even better.