For Pollux Lodgement & Transport B.V. (PLT) we are recruiting a location manager for one of our housing locations in North Brabant. In this position you ensure that the (new) residents at the location feel at home, you help them with questions and you ensure that technical problems are solved and ensures clean rooms for the new arrivals.
You keep the overview
When new residents arrive at the housing location, you have a chat with them and show them the location so that they can quickly feel at home. Current residents can always contact you with questions. Because you work with people, there may be unforeseen circumstances. You remain calm at all times and act respectfully in such ad-hoc situations.
You will often be present at the housing location in Antwerp, where you will also have an office at your disposal for some office work. You are in contact with colleagues at the office mostly via Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Teams.
Pollux Lodgement & Transport
PLT is a company that has been providing housing and transportation since 2017. PLT housing locations meet high quality requirements and meet the requirements of SNF. PLT's means of transport are also well maintained so that they can be used safely.
As a location manager you have good social skills. In addition, you take with you:
- one year of experience as a site manager
- good command of the English language
- knowledge of the Polish and/or Romanian and/or Spanish language
- a driving license B
- good social skills
Your dose of working conditions
Work hard, play hard and we reward that! That is why we offer you for this position:
- a starting salary of €2115 and a maximum of €2600 per 4 weeks based on your knowledge and experience. As you develop yourself, you can move up to the next salary scale as described in the salary house
- an employment contract for at least 40 hours per week
- 25 days off per year based on 40 hours
- travel allowance for commuting
- pension scheme
- year-end bonus in accordance with the collective labor agreement
- fun staff activities to get to know your colleagues even better
We look forward to receiving your CV. We can't wait to meet you!